Eat to the Beat Bands announced yet? [Yes, see post 19]

Can anyone tell me if it’s possible to walk up and get a seat for Hanson or is a dining package necessary? Thinking of taking a short solo trip to see them and I’d like to watch them for multiple shows.

Does anyone know if you can convert an existing ADR into a Eat to the Beat pkg?
I dont think you can convert.... I think there are limited packages at each restaurant- subsequent info says booking begins 5/15 so I guess you can call and ask.. policy can possibly change from year to year so best to double check
On side note...Im disappointed that we wont be seeing any concerts during our stay ( due to the line up when we are there ) but also relieved that I dont have to shuffle ADR and park plans.... and now I have another TS credit to use (yay-since I was storing one if I were to use the Eat to the Beat dining package- ) Now just waiting on Frozen dessert party info

Can anyone tell me if it’s possible to walk up and get a seat for Hanson or is a dining package necessary? Thinking of taking a short solo trip to see them and I’d like to watch them for multiple shows.

A seat? Yes. A close seat? That may be more difficult.

The Hooters were my favorite band in high school and I'm missing them by a week. So bummed. I was an adult by the time Hanson hit its fame - convince me I'll be happy to see them. Does the fact that I'll have a DD10 make a difference? They are middle aged by now, right?

the weekend I am there is TBD...
  • October 3 through 9 – TBD
does anyone have a guess when they will have a definite booking to list?

The Hooters were my favorite band in high school and I'm missing them by a week. So bummed. I was an adult by the time Hanson hit its fame - convince me I'll be happy to see them. Does the fact that I'll have a DD10 make a difference? They are middle aged by now, right?

They are middle aged. I think the oldest is 39 by now! And they have about a million kids between the 3 of them!

Ok I had to google it: he is 38!

Bands have been announce- from another website but it appears some are also listed on Disney page

• Sundays through Thursdays 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM
  • Fridays and Saturdays 6:30 PM, 7:45 PM and 9:00 PM

2019 Eat to the Beat Concert Line Up!
  • August 29 through 31 – Plain White T’s
  • September 1 through 2 – Sawyer Brown – NEW!
  • September 3 through 4 – MercyMe
  • September 5 through 6 – Grace Kelly – NEW!
  • September 7 through 8 – Zach Williams – NEW!
  • September 9 through 10 – Lauren Daigle – NEW!
  • September 11 through 12 – Jimmie Allen – NEW!
  • September 13 through 15 – TBD
  • September 16 through 17 – The Allman Betts Band
  • September 18 through 19 – Everclear
  • September 20 through 22 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
  • September 23 through 24 – Post Modern Jukebox
  • September 25 through 26 – Blue October
  • September 27 through 29 – Mark Wills
  • September 30 through October 2 – Sugar Ray
  • October 3 through 9 – TBD
  • October 10 through 11 – Boyce Avenue – NEW!
  • October 12 through 13 – Southern Avenue – NEW!
  • October 14 through 15 – TBD
  • October 16 through 17 – 38 Special
  • October 18 through 20 – Baha Men
  • October 21 through 22 – Billy Ocean
  • October 23 through 25 – Sheila E
  • October 26 through 27 – High Valley
  • October 28 through 30- Hanson
  • October 31 through November 1 – Sheena Easton
  • November 2 through 3 – Kris Allen – NEW!
  • November 4 through 6- -Boyz II Men
  • November 7 through 8 – The Hooters
  • November 9 through 11 – Big Bad Voo Doo Daddy
  • November 12
    • through 18 – TBD
    • November 19 – D’Capella – NEW!

There's some favorites coming back but there's also a bunch of "I have no idea who they are" scheduled,overall an underwhelming list,theres probably 5-7 more groups that need to be scheduled,they better be good.I guess when you have Star Wars opening at the same time as the festival their thinking is we need to ease off the popular groups as there will be enough people as it is,that or the extended Flower and Garden and extra days of the f&W festival in November means they need some lower priced acts to get all the dates scheduled.In a way its good,less dayd to go to Epcot and hit HHN instead.

I just could not stay away from Sugar Ray. Seen them every year since 2014. I was going to go at Christmas this year. Already bought my MVMCP ticket. Then the list comes out and I see Sugar Ray and also Mark Wills and go crazy and change my reservation to that week. SMH and I got out of retail to go at Christmas.

I am so excited for Post Modern Jukebox! If you love cover bands, go ahead and look them up. I also secretly hoped that Hanson's dates were pushed into September but alas!

I thought it was interesting that they scheduled some Christian artists (Mercy Me, Zach Williams and Lauren Daigle) around the time they used to have Night of Joy. I like all of them, but don’t know if they are worth fighting the SWGE crowds for.

I agree with a lot of these posts. We plan our annual trip every year around the concert schedule. This is the worst group I have seen, I think, ever! I must be getting old as I dont recognize a lot of these names. But I sent the list to my son who didn't know of them either : ( There are still some open dates, so hopefully, they will get a few bigger names, or at least someone I recognize! With the threat of no discounts this fall, in addition to the crowds expected for star wars, and concerts listed, this could be a skip year for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter