Eat to the Beat Bands announced yet? [Yes, see post 19]

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
If so, where do i find the list? If not, when does the list usually come out? TIA :)

I don't believe they have released the 2019 Eat to the Beat yet. On the EPCOT F&W page, it only lists the 2018.
There are a lot of things that will be released in teh next few months including all of the special dinners, food and wine pairings, wine tastings, etc.

Steve Soares website is where I usually look and he only has one act up so far,Sheena Easton Oct 31-Nov 1st

This is from the Disney Food Blog website as of today:

2019 Eat to the Beat Concert Line Up! – Preliminary Bands

• Early September: Everclear
  • October 16-17: 38 Special
  • October 31 – November 1: Sheena Easton

I've been wondering the same thing. If that list^ is accurate, I am a little bummed that Everclear won't be there during my trip, but it leaves me curious about who will be there. Do they usually have the same bands (more or less)?

I've been wondering the same thing. If that list^ is accurate, I am a little bummed that Everclear won't be there during my trip, but it leaves me curious about who will be there. Do they usually have the same bands (more or less)?
Yes they are usually the same, maybe 2 or 3 new ones

Usually Hanson is there over Halloween. Hopefully they are just moved up a couple days since the 31st and 1st are already taken this year. My kids are obsessed now after seeing them at Epcot last October!

I am anxiously awaiting the list also. Will be there early September. No desire to see Everclear, so hope I will get to see someone good.

I've seen Everclear a few times at the festival,I like some of their songs when I listen to them or when I see their videos on youtube but for whatever reason listening to them live wasnt working,totally skippable.Starship for example is one of my favorites and with Mickey Thomas at 70 years old and a different female singer they magically sound amazing but Everclear has been disappointing both times I've seen them.Sheena Easton would be a new act so I'm interested in seeing her.38 Special is good but I miss seeing them with Donnie Van Zant,it was a more entertaining show with him.

We saw Everclear play a small show as part of a meet and greet in a very intimate setting for radio show contest winners in 2006. They were awesome in that setting.

Art from Everclear recently revealed he has MS, and it's no doubt affected his performances over the years.

Usually Hanson is there over Halloween. Hopefully they are just moved up a couple days since the 31st and 1st are already taken this year. My kids are obsessed now after seeing them at Epcot last October!

Yeah, definitely interesting to see Sheena Easton playing over Halloween, as it’s historically been Hanson. I plan a trip around seeing them, so I hope this just means they’re playing on different dates instead of not at all!

I can't wait to find out either. We are arriving on Nov 12 and at first I thought we would only be there for a day or two of Food & Wine. Now that it has been extended it will be going on our whole stay. Hoping to hear a couple of bands. We saw Dennis DeYoung a few years ago and he was fantastic!

So..it looks like there's some movement on the Disney website. No more details yet but The Eat To The Beat packages are (general listing only) on the Reservation page. This is now under the 2019 Epcot-where as for last few days,it appeared under "E" and was listed as Epcot - Also,only the Cheese seminar for festival is currently appearing( previously there were others listed) - guess there is something a shaking behind the scenes.

Bands have been announce- from another website but it appears some are also listed on Disney page

• Sundays through Thursdays 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM
  • Fridays and Saturdays 6:30 PM, 7:45 PM and 9:00 PM

2019 Eat to the Beat Concert Line Up!
  • August 29 through 31 – Plain White T’s
  • September 1 through 2 – Sawyer Brown – NEW!
  • September 3 through 4 – MercyMe
  • September 5 through 6 – Grace Kelly – NEW!
  • September 7 through 8 – Zach Williams – NEW!
  • September 9 through 10 – Lauren Daigle – NEW!
  • September 11 through 12 – Jimmie Allen – NEW!
  • September 13 through 15 – TBD
  • September 16 through 17 – The Allman Betts Band
  • September 18 through 19 – Everclear
  • September 20 through 22 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
  • September 23 through 24 – Post Modern Jukebox
  • September 25 through 26 – Blue October
  • September 27 through 29 – Mark Wills
  • September 30 through October 2 – Sugar Ray
  • October 3 through 9 – TBD
  • October 10 through 11 – Boyce Avenue – NEW!
  • October 12 through 13 – Southern Avenue – NEW!
  • October 14 through 15 – TBD
  • October 16 through 17 – 38 Special
  • October 18 through 20 – Baha Men
  • October 21 through 22 – Billy Ocean
  • October 23 through 25 – Sheila E
  • October 26 through 27 – High Valley
  • October 28 through 30- Hanson
  • October 31 through November 1 – Sheena Easton
  • November 2 through 3 – Kris Allen – NEW!
  • November 4 through 6- -Boyz II Men
  • November 7 through 8 – The Hooters
  • November 9 through 11 – Big Bad Voo Doo Daddy
  • November 12
    • through 18 – TBD
    • November 19 – D’Capella – NEW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter