Easter Sunday a Touring Plan 6 Day ?!?

MomToPirate&Princess

Mouseketeer
Anyone agree with Easter Sunday being a 6 Crowd Day??

We've never been to WDW during Spring Break before, but have always heard how busy it is. This year, DS11 didn't want to miss any school for a fall trip so we were thinking about going during their spring break which is the week following Easter. We have been in Jan/Feb/May/June/Aug/Sept/Oct in past years so we have seen crowd predictions from 1-9. As much as I would love for our trip to be filled with happy 5 and 6 days, I'm quite surprised and skeptical of those numbers.

I know with such a late Easter that the spring break crowds will be somewhat more spread out, but still, for you who have been during Easter in the past, do you think these numbers are possible or too optimistic??

I think it may be just a little optimistic. Have been there on 2 Easter Sundays - in 2007 and 2012 and both were pretty crowded. But we were there this past 4th of July and Easter was not nearly as crowded as that. On both of our Easter week trips, the weather was just perfect. Epcot Flower & Garden festival was nice too. I would definitely go back during Easter week again. Good luck!

Could be. Easter is so late this year that it might not hit up against as many spring breaks (that don't revolve around Easter). For example, in March, it would coincide with more spring breaks therefore be higher.

I didn't think Easter was bad at all and we went to Magic Kingdom that day. It was 2 years ago and while it WAS crowded ... I just didn't think it was too bad. The weather though .. was PERFECT ! :thumbsup2

I need a 'like' button. Thanks for your thoughts and experience. Hoping your experience plays out this year and that a late Easter vacation pays off. We'll continue to plan and hopefully be pleased to see lighter crowds than I had originally expected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter