Easter Ideas??

momofboyz3

DIS Veteran
We are hitting WDW Easter/Spring Break week. A bit crazy but that's where my 3 boys want to go (one is heading off to the Marines & the other the Army) this will be the last vacation we have as a family for awhile. With school athletics we can't budge on dates. With that said I'm looking for feedback from those who have "been there done that". What are some ideas for Easter Sunday??? I was thinking that to be our rest day.. Maybe a WP and dinner??
Thoughts? Ideas? Input?
:chat:

We went last year for Fri- Mon. Stayed at AKL. I was worried about the crowds but didn't find it unbearable at all.
On Easter we did some of the hotel activities... they had candy bags and we saw Mickey in his white suit. Then we headed to EPCOT to do the easter egg hunt they had around world showcase, I think it was like $6 and we got a prize at the end.

We headed also stopped at MK after EPCOT

I wouldn't hesitate going at all, make a plan and expect for crowds- we expected the worst, and it was no where near what I expected!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter