• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Easter basket delivery

Princess Dot

<font color=green>Cried at the end of "Brother Bea
Friends who are staying at the Dolphin over Easter have asked me (Local Disney expert) if it woudl be possible to have Easter baskets delivered to their room for Easter. Does anyone have any ideas or ever had this done? I have to uphold my reputation as the knower of all things Disney! But this is one area where I was out of ideas. I know of a company that delivers baskets to the cruise ships but not to the resorts.

Thanks in advance!

I bet that same company would deliver to the resort. If it's the company I used last year on our cruise, they were extremely accommodating. It's worth checking if you haven't already.

I just read something about Easter Basket delivery by the Easter Bunny on the Swan & Dolphin FAQ thread - The cost is $40 -- It's under Easter Happenings..........

Yes, the Swan and Dolphin both deliver Easter baskets to your room. They cost $40.00 per basket and I think (not 100% sure) they are delivered by a person dressed in an Easter Bunny costume. To order call the hotel directly and ask for the Health Studios, they are taking the orders.

You can also use Gifts of a Lifetime. Jane did up a nice basket for me last year.

Thanks for the great ideas! I forgot all about Jane at Gifts of a Lifetime! I've been reading for years about all the great things she's done for people on these boards. I will also tell my friend about what the Swan is doing. Thanks again!

Just an FYI--Shirley from the Perfect Gift.cc DOES deliver to WDW resorts now!!! She's fabulous--you can click on my cruise link below to see some of her work. Her floral arrangement was the most beautiful, and freshest, I've ever had--it blew away my wedding flowers!!!

Anne

The perfect gift! That was the name of the company that delivers to the cruise ships, I had a momentary brain freeze ( maybe all this snow they say we're going to get!). I know she does great work. I will give my friend all the info and let her checkout what works best for her. She just did not want to waste packing room with those cumbersome Easter baskets.
Thanks again everyone!

FYI we did this 2 years ago, while staying at the Swan over Easter.........The "Easter Bunny" delivered baskets to my grandsons on Sunday morning - stayed for pictures, etc. It was fabulous IMHO.....A terrific idea...............

Princess Dot,

DayDreaming is correct. You can call the Dolphin and ask for Recreation as they are taking the reservations. The Easter Bunny does deliver the basket to your room at a time you choose. The cost is $40.00. We are having a basket delivered to our 6 year old DD.

Are there different styles of baskets to choose from? Are there any pictures on the web site available? Thanks.

Hello,

We're going to be at Port Orleans Riverside for Easter and until after reading this board, I'd forgotten about the Easter Bunny. My 10 & 2 year old daughters would have been bummed. I definitely don't have space to pack Easter Baskets with us. Any suggestions on what I should do?

Thanks,
~Noelle

Last year we were at WDW during Easter. I was struggling as to what I should do and came up with an idea that the kids loved! I decorated an envelope and wrote the kids a letter from the Easter Bunny. It explained how excited he was that they were at WDW and how he felt the kids would prefer the enclosed gift better than candy. The "enclosed gift" was Disney Dollars. The kids had a great day buying little things for themselves. I put $20 Disney Dollars in each envelope. They were able to get a lot of little things for their money and were so happy to pick it out themselves. So many times they do not eat all of the candy that is in the basket and this way they get what they want. It was not very elaborate but DD (6 yrs old) and DS (2 yrs old) loved it! Just another idea.

we will be staying at the swan over easter,i called
the health club number and ordered 2 easter baskets at 40.00 each
they are delivered by the easter bunny in your room.
I took a 7:20 delivery time because of a 8:30 ps.
The cast member said basket includes-16 inch multi colored
stuffed bunny,large choclate bunny,muskateers,mike and ike
cadburry eggs and lots of other candy.I am still wondering if
the swan or dolphin has a easter egg hunt?

tinksgirl,

They have an Easter Egg hunt, BUT, you have to make a reservation for the brunch at Palio's in order to be a part of the hunt. Here is more info:

"Palio's at the Walt Disney World Swan - 9:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.; Ages 12 and up - $36.95; Ages 3-11 - $18.95; Two Easter Egg Hunts during Brunch for children attending Easter Brunch at Palio (ages 3-11 ONLY); Characters: Donald and Daisy Duck (Characters Subject to Change) "

Poohbear,

Don't think there are different styles.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter