Easter at the resort

Tink1017

Mouseketeer
Hi,
Just wondering if they do any egg hunts or anything similar if you are staying at a Disney hotel on Easter Sunday? I know Epcot will have the egg scavenger hunt still going on but wasn’t sure if there was anything else? We’ve been Easter week before but came home on Saturday to avoid missing Easter at home.

Hi,
Just wondering if they do any egg hunts or anything similar if you are staying at a Disney hotel on Easter Sunday? I know Epcot will have the egg scavenger hunt still going on but wasn’t sure if there was anything else? We’ve been Easter week before but came home on Saturday to avoid missing Easter at home.

I don’t think I’ve seen anything announced yet. If it’s anything like Halloween, New Years, etc, we won’t really know what is planned until that day, or maybe a few days in advance if they happen to put up any signs in lobbies. Disney doesn’t really post/announce recreation/holiday activities all that well in normal times so I’m guessing this year won’t be much different. And of course it’s possible/likely any activities will be scaled down/modified due to COVID.

FWIW, here’s a recent thread that has some posts about past Easter experiences: https://www.disboards.com/threads/easter-events-at-disney-resorts.3824338/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter