• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Easiest way to get to Contemporary from GF?

Rustysmom

DIS Veteran
Does the new walking path allow you to go to the Contemporary, or do you have to enter MK? We have breakfast reservations at Contemporary, but MK isn't our park for the day since we can't hop. What is the easiest way to get there?

I think you can walk now. We walked from the Fort Wilderness boat dock to the GF last month.

You can walk as the security gates open about one hour before the park opens. You'd go through temperature check and security, but not through the park entrance gates (where you need a park reservation).
I think you can walk now. We walked from the Fort Wilderness boat dock to the GF last month.
How did you walk on water? Or are you talking about the boat dock at MK from Fort Wilderness?

You can walk as the security gates open about one hour before the park opens. You'd go through temperature check and security, but not through the park entrance gates (where you need a park reservation).

How did you walk on water? Or are you talking about the boat dock at MK from Fort Wilderness?
We took the boat from FW to MK then walked to the GF. The path to the GF is right next to the dock.

If you really had to you could walk GF-MK-CR.

We took the boat from FW to MK then walked to the GF. The path to the GF is right next to the dock.

If you really had to you could walk GF-MK-CR.
Except there isn't a boat to CR from FW right now.

Would it be possible to walk between the Contemporary and the GF in the evening after the MK closes, or will the walkway be closed at the security checkpoints?

The park closes at 6:00 when we will be there in January, and we were thinking of walking between the two resorts one evening if the path is open, weather permitting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter