Easier to get, Boma breakfast or Oga’s?

DisneyDeb83

Mouseketeer
Our reservation window opens tomorrow. I was planning on having DD work on getting Oga’s while I went for Boma. When she realized she’d have to be up at 5:30 am she basically backed out! If I shoot for Oga’s first, what are the chances that Boma will still be there? I am planning to go for Oga’s on day 5, and Boma on our last morning on day 6.

Ours opened today, Boma breakfast was very easy for us to get, one of the last ones we booked actually. Olgas on the other hand was a little harder, we also had a tech issue that slowed us down, so about an hour after the window opened we still had some choices or Olga’s albeit not the most desirable times (9:50 in the morning, lol i guess your on vacation so go for it!) but we grabbed up a 3:30 slot.

Thank you. I was thinking Oga’s first, having read how the demand for it is huge. But she wants Boma for sure, and I didn’t want to face the wrath if I didn’t get that one!

Our reservation window opens tomorrow. I was planning on having DD work on getting Oga’s while I went for Boma. When she realized she’d have to be up at 5:30 am she basically backed out! If I shoot for Oga’s first, what are the chances that Boma will still be there? I am planning to go for Oga’s on day 5, and Boma on our last morning on day 6.
Oga's is a difficult reservation - always - and gets booked nearly immediately after slots are made available.

Bome can get booked, but it's nothing like Oga's with how quickly.

I remember the last time I booked Oga's and had to keep clicking back as reservation times vanished as fast as I could click them. I got one in the afternoon, but pretty soon very early and very late were the only times left.

Hey All - Yesterday I got our group a 9 person reservation at Oga for this Sunday. Definitely keep an eye out as you get closer to your park date as they do show up. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter