• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Early planning stages help

elstoleno

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the rough dates of spring break in Tokyo?
I couldn't find any official pages.

Do you think second week in April, mid week would be a quieter time for Disneyland?

The last week of March is very busy. The later you get into April should be better. Also try to avoid weekends entirely.

I am looking at going mid-april as well and have found the hotels around Disney to be half the price during the middle of the week :)

March is crazy busy and it gets worse as it gets closer to school starting up again. I think the second week of April on during the weekdays should be good.

Edit: Also it was just announced that Happiness is Here will have a special version running until 3/20. This should also add to the March crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter