Early Morning Magic in June 2020 - Gone already?

Principessa

Mouseketeer
Oh my, how did I miss the release date for the June 2020 Early Morning Magic in Fantasyland? I checked in December, and then the holidays
happened and WHAAAAAT....look today and already no availability? I just tried the four dates I could do and nothing, Nuts. Any ideas on how to get ONE person into
June 7 or 11 or 14 or 18 ? I need pixie dust! Thank you for listening to my sad tale! I know my trip will be fun despite this but it's the one thing I was trying to get! Sigh !!!!

Oh my, how did I miss the release date for the June 2020 Early Morning Magic in Fantasyland? I checked in December, and then the holidays
happened and WHAAAAAT....look today and already no availability? I just tried the four dates I could do and nothing, Nuts. Any ideas on how to get ONE person into
June 7 or 11 or 14 or 18 ? I need pixie dust! Thank you for listening to my sad tale! I know my trip will be fun despite this but it's the one thing I was trying to get! Sigh !!!!
No one has been able to book the June dates yet, even on the first day they were released. Not sure why, but the general theory is that the dates are not actually able to be booked yet. Keep checking back

No one has been able to book the June dates yet, even on the first day they were released. Not sure why, but the general theory is that the dates are not actually able to be booked yet. Keep checking back
Wow, interesting. Thanks for that info. I will keep checking.

23rd and 28th of June seem bookable now. But not the earlier June dates.
Yes, I saw that. I actually considered changing my leave date so I could do June 23rd. But that is not possible for me. Why would they post the dates but not let them be booked? Seems strange.

Yes, I saw that. I actually considered changing my leave date so I could do June 23rd. But that is not possible for me. Why would they post the dates but not let them be booked? Seems strange.

Over time there have been occasional strange anomalies with “blue dates” with things like this, desert parties, etc. Not all that common, but it has happened. Two things happen - either those dates never really become bookable but always stay blue, or they will one day randomly (to us) become bookable.

Early June is sometimes a time with pre-9am MK openings, so they may just have things on hold for a bit pending finalizing the park calendar later on.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's been checking and checking and suddenly thought "OH man! How is it all booked up and I missed it?" I need Sunday, 6/21 for a party of 9 so I'm still hoping...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's been checking and checking and suddenly thought "OH man! How is it all booked up and I missed it?" I need Sunday, 6/21 for a party of 9 so I'm still hoping...
I think I am going to call member services and see if they have any info. I'll post if I find anything out. I really want to do this and I was not able to my last trip. So now that it's not easy I want to do it even more, of course ! :) Fingers crossed...

There was another thread discussing this in the last couple weeks. Also mentioned was calling WDW and being told that yes, June is already all booked...which just can’t be true.i am going in two weeks and there is still availability. They have increased capacity at this event since we went in 2018. I think holding off making it bookable until June park hours are set makes the most sense.

I think I am going to call member services and see if they have any info. I'll post if I find anything out. I really want to do this and I was not able to my last trip. So now that it's not easy I want to do it even more, of course ! :) Fingers crossed...
Good luck. Several others have called in to various Disney services and the only one that said they were not booked up was CL/concierge, who said they could see they are showing on the calendar but that they have never opened to book.

I just booked June 14. Its available via the Dining Reservations page, but not the Special Tickets page
Thank you so much for this!! I have been trying to check as often as possible and just booked June 11th.

I am a little confused about the cancellation policy. Does it mean that it has to be cancelled in the next 24 hours or the day before my reservation?

Thank you so much for this!! I have been trying to check as often as possible and just booked June 11th.

I am a little confused about the cancellation policy. Does it mean that it has to be cancelled in the next 24 hours or the day before my reservation?

I am under the impression that you can get a full refund if cancelled 24hrs prior.... All I need now is for Disney to decide EMM at Toy Story Land is a good idea this June... Which i realize i have a better chance of getting a free upgrade from Pop to Poly than that happening.

I just booked June 11th. So excited! I tried this morning to book and it wouldn't allow me to, but was just able to do it a few minutes ago! Yay...can't wait!

I had the same experience as @nalacat for June 14. Tried to book this morning and it wasn't available but tried again this afternoon and got it!

So happy I was able to book this a few days ago, I'll be going on June 7th. It was a blast the last time we did it. Has anyone had the breakfast in Tomorrowland that is part of it? I wonder if it is similar to how it was in Fantasyland. I guess they want to clear us out at 9am, making the breakfast farther away.

So happy I was able to book this a few days ago, I'll be going on June 7th. It was a blast the last time we did it. Has anyone had the breakfast in Tomorrowland that is part of it? I wonder if it is similar to how it was in Fantasyland. I guess they want to clear us out at 9am, making the breakfast farther away.

You can check out recent reviews on the mail EMM thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/mk-fantasyland-“early-morning-magic”-emm-faq-discussion.3713783/

Most (myself included) preferred the old breakfast format at PVH. But I also like the newer expanded ride format. So, a bit of a mixed bag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter