Early Morning Magic - Fantasyland WATCH for the Holidays

I would be surprised if they do not add for the slower weeks of early Nov and early Dec at least. Those are normal weeks Disney would offer EMM. I am really hoping for the week before Christmas though. I know this is a long shot due to the high crowds, but I have rarely seen Disney leave money on the table!

So as of 7:00 am EST on today, the 30th, nothing was posted. Would they have been by this time if it was going to happen or is it by midnight????
I think I'll be in mourning today and letting my hopes die. Sucks.

So as of 7:00 am EST on today, the 30th, nothing was posted. Would they have been by this time if it was going to happen or is it by midnight????
I think I'll be in mourning today and letting my hopes die. Sucks.

I too am in mourning. :( I’m out of reasons how it could maybe still come. I still think the 2018 dates are wonky and inaccurate, but I officially believe nov and dec are a bust now. :(

I would give it until Monday because I do not believe schedules update on the weekends. I have been a website stalker for years on a variety of watches and the updates are always work week days to the best of my memory. With that said, I lost hope yesterday when it did not update :(. I will hold a glimmer until Monday for the worker bees to go to work though.

I have the TP res finder set for a PPO BOG instead, but I doubt it will happen. Isn't that restaurant huge? How in the world is it all booked up? I've never been in there. We have a lunch ADR for January.

I have the TP res finder set for a PPO BOG instead, but I doubt it will happen. Isn't that restaurant huge? How in the world is it all booked up? I've never been in there. We have a lunch ADR for January.

TP Res Finder has helped me out many times so keep the faith! Yes the restaurant is huge ...

I know I have definitely not lost hope because whenever I see alert for this thread I always think someone's going to say " It's up!!!"
Still hopeful for 6am mon morning. Then I'll be adjusting plans if not ...

Same here. Monday is when I adjust my plans.

I definitely think it's still going to happen--positive thoughts. I also think the hours for MK will be extended for pretty much the rest of the year. October didn't update until around September 16th I think. I think almost every non party night was extended (except maybe Mondays) and I thought I saw EMM hours on party days (don't quote me though cause I may be wrong). I don't think every day will open early but I believe some will. Disney is significantly limiting access to MK by having 4 to sometimes 5 parties in a week. Certain attractions haven't even been updated yet past I think November 24. It does get very annoying though to not be able to finalize anything until we know for sure.

This may be me grasping, but I swear October 1 is newly added to the EMM schedule. It wasn’t there before, was it?! I wish I had a screenshot of the schedule to verify.

Also staying hopeful until Monday. It's only halfhearted hope at this point. Lol. I don't think it will be offered in November...but there's nothing wrong with a little bit hope.

Also staying hopeful until Monday. It's only halfhearted hope at this point. Lol. I don't think it will be offered in November...but there's nothing wrong with a little bit hope.
You hold slightly more hope than I do at this point. I've stalked Disney and this thread for months. Finally pretty much giving up hope. Fast passes are made, reservations are secured. I'll revisit my plans tomorrow and finalize them with the assumption that EMM isn't happening this year If it does miraculously release, I'll consider it a happy surprise...

This may be me grasping, but I swear October 1 is newly added to the EMM schedule. It wasn’t there before, was it?! I wish I had a screenshot of the schedule to verify.
I can totally agree with this. I swear that day was not available for emm. I'm hopeful!

Last edited:
It is new! I looked back where someone on here was comparing October’s sporadic schedule to the 2018 dates and it was most definitely only offered 1 day the first week before today. Baby steps to keep the hope alive, lol.
Good news!!!
..Bad news... if this is true.. nov/dec could be added anytime ... 10/31, 11/30...:scared1: hmmm
It's ok, glimmer of hope
Rather it be offered even the day before than not at all!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter