• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Early July Trip..Here's my tips

DopeyKel

Mouseketeer
We were at the world from July 8-18. Here's some of our favorite tips:

--Pack wipees in your packs for quick cool-offs in the park. Our favorites are Splash 'n Go Hand and Face Wipes. A quick wipe on the face and hands (arms, legs etc) really helps to help you feel cooler.

--Don't forget your ponchos everyday! We learned the hard way that rain can (and will) come at any time.

--Make sure you have bandaids and moleskin with you. Your feet will appreciate it!

--Take powdered Gatorade mix and a small funnel with you. It helps cut the yucky taste of the water from the fountains when you refill your water bottles. Plus the kids like shaking the bottles to mix the drink.

--Along the same lines, we were told (and it is true) that the coldest water at AK is at the fountain right outside of the Safari ride. The fountain is on what looks like a tank truck.

--Watch the Dreamcatcher parade at Germany-Italy. You get to see the beginning of one parade and the end of the other. My kids got lots of fun interactions with the puppets and characters here too!

Hope this tips help someone have a magical trip!

Kelley :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter