• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

early flight arrival

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
Can I still leave my luggage at the hotel lobby/guest services and go to the park?
My flight lands at 8am so I am pretty sure my room will not be ready but was wondering if I can drop my luggage and head to the parks?

We dropped out luggage with Bell Services at Saratoga and the Dolphin. When we switched from Kidani to the Dolphin Bell Services transferred out luggage. I think if the hotel is open then the Bell Services are open.

Can I still leave my luggage at the hotel lobby/guest services and go to the park?
My flight lands at 8am so I am pretty sure my room will not be ready but was wondering if I can drop my luggage and head to the parks?
Yes

Also if you did online check in you MAY get a room ready text. it is quicker if you ride ME , if not check in at lobby. They will find you a room if available.

4 trips during Covid I didn’t wait more that 15 mins.

i have an 830 flight so i'm assuming the bus will get me to the contemporary by 1030 or so. since theres no place to say arrival time on the checkin, i'm assuming they have a default arrival time based on the ME bus? sure would love to be lucky and get in by lunch time :)

i have an 830 flight so i'm assuming the bus will get me to the contemporary by 1030 or so. since theres no place to say arrival time on the checkin, i'm assuming they have a default arrival time based on the ME bus? sure would love to be lucky and get in by lunch time :)

Yes. If you have Magical Express, they don't let you input your arrival time - they take it from your DME info.

More often than not they have been able to get us a room when we arrive. I always go to the front desk and ask. They place a call to the reservation center and if one is available they will get us in.

More often than not they have been able to get us a room when we arrive. I always go to the front desk and ask. They place a call to the reservation center and if one is available they will get us in.

Just know that with this, they may not be able to meet your request(s), so you'll need to decide before asking if you're ok that an already available room may not meet your requests. That's why in the request section of online check-in they have the option to prioritize having the room ready early over any requests.

Yes, they will still hold your luggage at the front. Make sure you update your estimated arrival time online and you might get your room by the time you get to the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter