Early Entry: Website vs. App

Sunshine1629

Disney Dreaming
Going to Universal 4/17 - 4/22 I noticed the website and the app do not agree on early entry. App shows EE for both parks. Website only IOA. Any idea which is accurate?

Thanks!

Going to Universal 4/17 - 4/22 I noticed the website and the app do not agree on early entry. App shows EE for both parks. Website only IOA. Any idea which is accurate?

Thanks!
I would go with the app. It seems to be updated faster than the website, has all the EE dates for May listed also. Being such a busy week I would expect both, and EE for US is listed through the 22 on the app. It is weird how the website lists through April 17 and then June 13-30 for US though!

I don't see early park admission for US for the dates I'll be there in June/July. Is it just IOA for early admission?

I'm more disappointed with the ride selection. Last year they has so many more rides open during EE.

Probably most people still want the EE for IOA but still - they advertise the incentive to staying onsite is the early entry. Maybe it will include both parks and more rides the close things get?

I don’t usually go this time of year, what else was open besides the Harry Potter stuff and velocicoaster?
They had most of Super Hero island open except Hulk. We rode spiderman probably 10 times and the stores/arcade were open. Doom ending up opening around 30 minutes before park open but Hulk didn't open until a little after park open.

They had most of Super Hero island open except Hulk. We rode spiderman probably 10 times and the stores/arcade were open. Doom ending up opening around 30 minutes before park open but Hulk didn't open until a little after park open.
That seems really unusual & not what we've experienced - we hit EE whenver we go & it's always only been only the HP areas & maybe one other ride - e.g., Minions - open during that time. We always wished more was open, too!

Probably most people still want the EE for IOA but still - they advertise the incentive to staying onsite is the early entry. Maybe it will include both parks and more rides the close things get?
Maybe, but they don’t advertise both parks for EE.

Make the most of your time at Universal Orlando Resort with Early Park Admission*. Universal Orlando Hotel guests and other select groups can access one of the following theme parks prior to park scheduled opening time (valid theme park admission is required)

In the past, for our visits, had only seen one park offer early admission at a time. Was very surprised during this March spring break that both did. Must be only for th extra busy times? Here now, and only IoA has it. Yesterday, Hulk did open at some point before regular opening. Had a delay though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter