• Controversial Topics Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Early Entry vs. Universal Express

MarilynB

Earning My Ears
On this site under http://www.usfinfo.com/parkinfo/express.htm,
it says that Early Entry days have been suspended through September 7th and that the parks will be open every day at 7 a.m. for holders of multiday tickets. Of course, Universal says
this isn't true. Do you have any information on this? Thanks

That website has some out of date info. Please click on the link in my signature for the most updated information on early entry and Universal Express.

Hi Marilyn,

Welcome to the boards:)
Unfortunately that is old text and it expired sept 2000.

"April 1st and Sept. 4th 2000"

Early entry is at 8A on select days in IOA and Universal. It was for onsite guests only but I believe I read something here recently about early entry and packages booked through Universal that included other hotels as well.

Oy, thanks so much for the info....I got so excited about a
possible 7 a.m. entry that I didn't notice it was 2000, not
2001. I appreciate the prompt response (and that you
didn't hit me over the head)

Can you qualify for early entry if you buy a one day ticket through AAA. I don't even know if you can buy a 1 day ticket through AAA?

When speaking to customer service,at the time I purchased my tickets,I was told "early entry was ONLY for guests staying on site and those who had purchased the "multi-park FLEX tickets or AP.I just received my tickets so I think that information is current,but who knows,it could change tomorrow.:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter