Early Entry Question...9 days to go!!

MommyWithDreams

<font color=deeppink>What has the Dis done to me?
Since we bought 5 day hopper passes we get one day of EE. What days are EE? And how early is that? We made reservations for Goofy's Kitchen for 3/13 which is a tues and I think that might be an EE day right?

Mon, Tues, Thurs and Sat.

You will get in at 8:00 if the park opens at 9:00. It is only FL and part of Tomorrowland that is open.

If you don't want too much that morning you can do EE on Thurs or Sat.

Have a great time.

We too are using our EE on that Tues!! When is your Goofy's reservation? If you can't use EE on Tues, use it on Thurs, just make sure you do take advantage of it on the day you use it. You can get all or almost all of the rides in FL done in that first hour. :)

Our res is for 7:40 on tuesday...I'm starting to wonder if I should change it now and do EE on tuesday..I bet it's slower Tues over thurs don't ya think?

If you have a res. for 7:40, use your EE on Thurs. Or maybe change your res. to Thurs morning and do EE on Tues. I think you have the right idea of doing one on one day and the other on another day to break it up.

I (and Hydroguy) always recomend you do EE as early in your trip as possible. You will be getting tired after a couple long days, with late nights, in the park. It will be a lot harder to pull yourself up in the morning on day 3 or 4 then you can imagine! I would try for EE on Tuesday.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts. I've been worried about when to schedule Goofy's Kitchen because I'm unsure on how my son is going to react with the characters. He's all talk saying he can't wait to hug mickey ...high five goofy etc etc...but when it comes down to it I know he's going to be shy. I thought maybe early in the trip doing gk would be good to warm him up...but maybe it would be better later in the trip so he can see how all the other kids interact with them during the first few days??

I too would recommend using your EE earlier in your trip just like the previous post said. You do wear down and get tired at the end of your trip. Also being in the park and sesing a few characters from afar may give your little guys time to warm up. The characters at GF are very up close and personal so you do want to try to get the most out of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter