• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Early entry for entire party for BBB

LD NURSE

Mouseketeer
I'm sure this has been asked before, but will they allow entire party early entry if one daughter has early appt for BBB? No, I'm not trying to get closer to A & E. I want as far from THAT as I can get! Lol.

Anybody? My friends little girl is going to BBB and I would love to see her get all dolled up.

You shouldnt have a problem with it unless you have an obscene amount of people in your party. Disney won't separate your group.

There are eight of us. Thinking about sending hubby and my kids to breakfast at CP though. I do have a reservation there, just wondering.

We had an 8:30 BBB appt. on yesterday and they let in all 4 of us at 7:45 am. They didn't ask us anything. No checklist or anything which I found unusual as anyone could have said yeah I have an appointment and got to the fantasyland rope drop pretty easily well ahead of the crowds

We have done it twice, and they have always let our whole family in. Planning on it for our trip in June as well.

LD NURSE said:
There are eight of us. Thinking about sending hubby and my kids to breakfast at CP though. I do have a reservation there, just wondering.

On our trip in 2012 we were let in early with 8...our family of four and two sets of grandparents for did doing an early bbb

Thank you! I don't have any little princesses, so, I really wanted to see this with my friend! I guess the worst thing that could happen is No! I'm still at the most magical place on Earth.:cool1:

ashleyasiegel said:
We had an 8:30 BBB appt. on yesterday and they let in all 4 of us at 7:45 am. They didn't ask us anything. No checklist or anything which I found unusual as anyone could have said yeah I have an appointment and got to the fantasyland rope drop pretty easily well ahead of the crowds

They let you in 45 minutes early? I have a BBB at 925 but was told by other Disers I couldn't go in until rope drop at 9?

LD NURSE said:
Thank you! I don't have any little princesses, so, I really wanted to see this with my friend! I guess the worst thing that could happen is No! I'm still at the most magical place on Earth.:cool1:

As long as you let them know you're traveling together I believe you should be OK. I just told them we were all together. I called many times before hand to make sure as well and was always told it wasn't a problem because the whole group should be able to enjoy the experience. I was even the only one who stayed in the BBB the whole time...the rest were in and out and hanging out by the castle until the final reveal.

As long as you let them know you're traveling together I believe you should be OK. I just told them we were all together. I called many times before hand to make sure as well and was always told it wasn't a problem because the whole group should be able to enjoy the experience. I was even the only one who stayed in the BBB the whole time...the rest were in and out and hanging out by the castle until the final reveal.

Thanks so much! That is probably what we will do then. I know it can get crowded in BBB. And it will make the little princess feel even more special if we are all waiting on her. That makes my day,

LD NURSE said:
Thanks so much! That is probably what we will do then. I know it can get crowded in BBB. And it will make the little princess feel even more special if we are all waiting on her. That makes my day,

No problem! Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter