Early Entry days - are they busy in the evening?

cinnamon01

Earning My Ears
We leave Saturday! :banana: We will be visiting 2 parks per day. If we go to a non early entry park in the morning and hop to a park that had early morning entry, in the afternoon, does the crowd clear out at all or is it best to avoid the early entry parks? We are not staying on site. Just trying to figure out my days. TIA

I can tell you what worked well for us. We avoided all EMH morning parks. I have heard they tend to be the busiest and since we stayed up late, we do not like getting up real early. We went to another park mid morning and stayed till late afternoon. Then we went back to our resort and ate supper at the food court. We then went to what ever park had EMH nights. It was fantastic. Rides with no lines. We were able to do so much.
I understand you are not staying on site so this may not work for you. Have a great time. :blush:

The parks with EMH nights are just for guests of the WDW hotels right? How do they check if you are a hotel guest or not?

You have to show your room key to get a wristband. Those without wristbands are asked to leave at regular closing time and will not be able to get onto any rides.

SadieDog said:
We then went to what ever park had EMH nights. It was fantastic. Rides with no lines. We were able to do so much. :blush:

That's an improvement from last summer when the evenings were very crowded and the lines were almost no different than they are at 7:00pm. We're leaving in a couple of days for our next trip and I hope the EMH nights are the same as you experienced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter