• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Early Entry at DCA

LTiffany

It's a Mickey Mouse World
Can someone point me in the direction of where to find what rides are currently available during EE at DCA? Or does someone know off hand? Doing that tomorrow. Thank you so much!!

RSR, GOTG, Soarin(? It used to at least, didn't check my last trip), TSMM, Screamin off the top of my head. If you get MP remember to grab your first FP as soon as you scan your ticket into the park as you can pick up FP during EMH for use starting as soon as the park officially opens. (FWIW my top tips for DCA EMH:
-LOVE single rider RSR that time of day
-if a ride is down move onto another, the time is too prescious to spend waiting for something to open
-if you're staying GCH go the front DCA gates through DtD, don't use the hotel entrance to DCA)

Have a great time!!

I would like clarification on rides open at CA during early entry. Is it only the big ticket maxpass rides? We will have a couple 3 year olds to entertain that first hour while we do rider switch on the big rides. Is Bugsland and rides open? Monsters Inc? Ariel? Anna and Elsa meet and greet? I appreciate any suggestions for that first hour with toddlers.

Bugsland rides are typically open as are the two kiddie rides in Carsland. TSMM is currently on a later opening schedule due to the construction as is the carousel, Silly Symphony Swings, and the Golden Zephyr. Ariel will also be open, and I believe Monsters Inc. should be open as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter