Early december sailings?

babyt

Earning My Ears
Hi, we are thinking of booking the November 30,2013 Fantasy sailing. Looking at the meet thread I see kids under 7 sailing, but I didn't see any preteens. My DD (11) would be very bummed if there aren't other kids ages 11-13 to hang out at edge with. Does anyone have experience that time if year with how many kids that age would be sailing?

Our first cruise was in the middle of November and I assure you there were many pre teens on board!

Even if the ship is only half full there would still be a good 2500 people on board. I imagine that your daughter would have a good selection of kids her age to hang out with.

When we cruised in early December on the Magic for 3 years they always announced at the final kid show that there were 1200+ kids ages 3-12 onboard. That is traditionally an inexpensive time to cruise DCL and you will see lots of kids pulled from school on the ship.

Hi, we are thinking of booking the November 30,2013 Fantasy sailing. Looking at the meet thread I see kids under 7 sailing, but I didn't see any preteens. My DD (11) would be very bummed if there aren't other kids ages 11-13 to hang out at edge with. Does anyone have experience that time if year with how many kids that age would be sailing?

I am on that sailing and in that group. We do have pre teens in our group. Did you ask to join our FB group? We are a very fun and active group.

DIS members that post in the meet threads are probably 20% of DIS members gong on a particular sailing. And of all sailing, there's probably less than 5% that are DIS members.

DIS members that post in the meet threads are probably 20% of DIS members gong on a particular sailing. And of all sailing, there's probably less than 5% that are DIS members.

I was going to say...the percentage of total people on the cruise who are on the DIS is probably minuscule when looked at in the great scheme of the numbers on board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter