Early character breakfast bus question?

Credit Man

<font color=teal>Love the shark reef<br><font colo
I made a reservation for CRT this morning. The CM that helped me asked me if I was using Disney transportation. When I said yes, she replied that the earliest PS she could give me was 8:50. When I told her I would drive my car over to MK she gave me a 8:10 PS.

I was under the impression that there was an early character breakfast bus that would take you to the park for an early PS. Is this wrong, or has it recently changed?

Thanks for any information.

My DW & I were there in May and there are early Character B'fast buses. We stayed at WL and took one. I believe it came by the lodge bus stop between 7:40 and 7:50 a.m. The sign said "Character Bfast" or "Character Bus". I remember asking if this was the Character Caravan bus and was told "no" -- this was the bus to the parks for the Character Breakfasts.

You should call your resort or ask at check-in what the schedule is for your resort. At WL there were a couple of buses running on a specific schedule. We asked the desk clerk who gave us a sheet with the schedule on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter