Early Booking Discount

battenburg

Earning My Ears
Quick question. I don't understand why everyone is saying that there is not an early booking discount. I called to make our reservation for 2010 and the agent said that I got the best price because I booked early. The longer I wait, the higher the price. Isn't that getting an "early booking discount?" Just because they aren't calling it an "early booking discount," doesn't necessarily mean that there isn't one. Would we all feel better is they used the term EBR? To me, it just seems like the way that they are doing it this year, seems more fair. Book early .. save $. Worked for us!

Quick question. I don't understand why everyone is saying that there is not an early booking discount. I called to make our reservation for 2010 and the agent said that I got the best price because I booked early. The longer I wait, the higher the price. Isn't that getting an "early booking discount?" Just because they aren't calling it an "early booking discount," doesn't necessarily mean that there isn't one. Would we all feel better is they used the term EBR? To me, it just seems like the way that they are doing it this year, seems more fair. Book early .. save $. Worked for us!

The prices being quoted as "the best" are significantly higher than last years rates without the EBD. That is what everybody is complaining about.

Also, last year, the EBD saved us approximately $500 per person on the lowest quoted regular rate. That would be an additional $2000 savings for our family of 4. That is why we are so bummed out.

What you were quoted was the "lowest listed price. The price with the EBD was lower than the lowest listed price. So if the lowest listed price was $2300.00 with the EBD it would be $1800.00.
Did that make sense?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter