Early August discount??

TessieA

Mouseketeer
Since the newest offer ends June 3, do you think they will release discounts for early August before they move on to fall discounts? I booked using the gift card offer, but didn't convince my sister to book. Hoping something will come out that will convince her to go.

Or, would love a free dining pin!!!

There's a GP room only discount available for dates through 8/14. It's not that great (up to 30%), but it's something.

There's a GP room only discount available for dates through 8/14. It's not that great (up to 30%), but it's something.

There are AP discounts as well. WDW is also mailing the free quick service dining pins (we received 4 at our house)

Since the newest offer ends June 3, do you think they will release discounts for early August before they move on to fall discounts? I booked using the gift card offer, but didn't convince my sister to book. Hoping something will come out that will convince her to go.

Or, would love a free dining pin!!!

It's too bad that people make these decisions just after the offer ends! It was out there for quite some time along with the better room discount for GP

Four in one house?? That is really what I want. I would switch to that in an instant.

They were not for us but for 3 friends of my kids (adults) that went in 2006, 2007 and 2008! Also received one just 2 days ago for the 'Key" family! No one I know. The other 3 were all received on the same day about a month ago. It seemed to me that they were trying to get some of our guests to return!! Not us. We were just there in Feb (had the PIN for the year received just before the Feb trip that was the deciding factor to get new APs in Feb!) We did end up changing that res. to the bounce back though.

You know, I think my e-mail address is the only one in the family Disney has on file. Do I need to go in and register my husband and kids somewhere to increase my chances of getting a pin?

You know, I think my e-mail address is the only one in the family Disney has on file. Do I need to go in and register my husband and kids somewhere to increase my chances of getting a pin?

Can't hurt, but if the kids are minors they can't make a reservation. The dining PINs were post cards rec'd in the mail. Have you saved vacations on WDW site? I never did this before but wanted to know we had some type of discount for the end of the year before purchasing APs in Feb. I saved a few for the week after Thanksgiving and 2 days later I received the pin for room discounts and then I received it again the next day!! We did book it but changed to bounceback while there!

I saved some a couple of months ago. Then I booked online a couple of weeks ago. Still hoping to get a free dining pin though. Maybe I will go in and register my husband and save a trip under his name. I guess it can't hurt.

Thanks!!

Disney does have room discount for stays from early May to Aug. 14th. You can add tickets and dining to this as well to make a package. Still no word on what will come next...:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter