early arrival concierge question

puck292

Earning My Ears
We are arriving at the Grand Floridian next Wednesday early morning. Our flight lands at 710 am from Buffalo. We are staying on the club level. We have never arrived before check-in time before and I was wondering if we will be able to have access to the club level even if our room isn't ready for some breakfast and to catch our breath before the park. Thanks in advance for any information/advice.

We are arriving at the Grand Floridian next Wednesday early morning. Our flight lands at 710 am from Buffalo. We are staying on the club level. We have never arrived before check-in time before and I was wondering if we will be able to have access to the club level even if our room isn't ready for some breakfast and to catch our breath before the park. Thanks in advance for any information/advice.

Yes. You will have access to the CL lounge from the time that you arrive at the resort until midnight of your checkout day. Enjoy your trip!

You will be able to access the lounge as soon as you check in. You can have bell services hold your luggage until your room is ready... Enjoy the Grand Floridian and have a magical trip!

yes, you can use the lounge and all facilities as soon as you arrive. Don't count on your room being ready till late afternoon. There are a small number of club level rooms, so you'll have to wait for the outgoing people to leave and your room to be serviced. We've never had early access to our room when staying club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter