Early arrival and luggage

snookhams

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
We arrive in LA via amtrak from New Orleans at 5.45 am (if on time), thankfully we are morning people and are planning on spending the day at Disneyland California Adventure Park - we are staying at the Grand Californian Hotel and spa and wondered if they would be able to look after our luggage! ( there will be 4 suitcases - as travelling from the UK originally) do I need to email them and ask or just turn up.

Many thanks

Thank you so much - we are getting really excited for our first trip and wanted to make sure

Just show up and you can leave your bags with bell services. We've done that at DLH when arriving at 7 or 8 am and it was no problem. Have a great trip!

We arrive in LA via amtrak from New Orleans at 5.45 am (if on time), thankfully we are morning people and are planning on spending the day at Disneyland California Adventure Park - we are staying at the Grand Californian Hotel and spa and wondered if they would be able to look after our luggage! ( there will be 4 suitcases - as travelling from the UK originally) do I need to email them and ask or just turn up.

Many thanks
Yes, as PPs have said, it's fairly painless. We have even had them take our luggage straight from our Uber without having to go to Bell Services (they give you claim tickets/tags). But if there isn't a CM there to assist you from the drop off area, the Bell Services desk is usually fairly quick.

My other tip: Don't forget to check out Craftsman Grill. Even though it's quick service, the quality of food is great, and fairly priced for the portions! Have a great trip!

What everyone else said! And just be sure to keep your claim ticket somewhere safe and/or take a picture of the number. It can be a hassle if you misplace or lose it.

...We have even had them take our luggage straight from our Uber without having to go to Bell Services...
Good advice, since there can be a line at Bell Services in the lobby.
It is customary to tip Bell Services. I tip both when dropping off and delivery, but many just tip once (don't know if tips are being pooled).

Good advice, since there can be a line at Bell Services in the lobby.
It is customary to tip Bell Services. I tip both when dropping off and delivery, but many just tip once (don't know if tips are being pooled).
That's a good reminder about tipping. I also tip both on drop off and delivery.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter