Early 2023 AP Rates Released

They just released a promo this morning! Nothing spectacular but I saved $225 on our February trip.
Waiting to hear from my TA. Looks like we will save $270. Nothing great, but we will take what we can get! Sure isn't like the old days...

I found it strange that the AP discount is actually the best discount offer.
Is there any speculation on the dates windows of the current offer visa vie the opening of Tron?

I found it strange that the AP discount is actually the best discount offer.
Is there any speculation on the dates windows of the current offer visa vie the opening of Tron?

Historically, the AP discount has almost always been the best offer. I don't think I've ever booked where it wasn't.

I'm so annoyed. I was on the phone to book SSR, the AP Rate I saw this morning was gone, so the CM on the phone was entering it as a Florida Resident rate. There was a "magical enhancement" while we were talking (You can just say computer glitch. Magical enhancement sounds SO MUCH WORSE) and the Florida resident rate was gone now too.

one hell of a magical enhancement.

UPDATE-
after checking the website several times. . .the AP Rate at SRR happened to pop up on my phone so I pounced on it, and am now the proud owner of a reservation for a 2BR Villa. MAN they do not make it easy. (Now if I can just flip this reservation for OKW, the resort I actually wanted haha)

Last edited:
You really need to stick to Sun to Thurs with this discount. Since Fri and Sat are always higher rates normally, it really makes a difference if u have to include those days. My brother and I are going in February and our schedule only allows us Tues through Sunday. We are staying AKL and the discount on Standard View is like $325 a night that jumps to like $575 for Fri and Sat nights. It's disappointing, but I guess should be grateful for something.....actually, what am I saying....Disney hotel prices are craziness...too bad that after all these years. I'm still addicted to on property.😏😏🙃😃

You really need to stick to Sun to Thurs with this discount. Since Fri and Sat are always higher rates normally, it really makes a difference if u have to include those days. My brother and I are going in February and our schedule only allows us Tues through Sunday. We are staying AKL and the discount on Standard View is like $325 a night that jumps to like $575 for Fri and Sat nights. It's disappointing, but I guess should be grateful for something.....actually, what am I saying....Disney hotel prices are craziness...too bad that after all these years. I'm still addicted to on property.😏😏🙃😃

Yes, the discount is only Sunday to Thursday in January & February. But weekends are discounted in March & April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter