• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Earliest Magical Shuttle

Teamubr

From somewhere outside StL
I searched back through several months of posts but didn't see this.

My TA is suggesting a flight home at 6am from CDG. We will likely be staying at the Sequoia. The Magical Shuttle schedule says the first shuttle to CDG is at 0655. I'm guessing to catch a 0600 flight out of CDG, we'll need to leave the Sequoia by 0300. We are hitting DLP for only 2 1/2 days at the end of a 12 day Europe bus tour, so I don't want to leave the evening before to stay closer to CDG the night before.

Is there a way to get back to Paris at 0300 or should I push my TA to find later flights?

j

I don't really know much about the shuttle to CDG but I'm thinking if the cost isn't much more for a later flight I would pick a later flight.

If you'll take the 6 am flight, you'll probably need to look at a private transfer.
I would have your TA look at other flights to see if that may suit you better, if the price increase isn't too bad.

Thanks!

My TA agrees! She is looking at late morning flights. Just need to see how late it gets me back to STL.

We will be flying from Rome to Paris at the end of our bus tour. Any advantage getting to DLP from Orly vs CDG? Flights are half as much going to Orly.

j

Thanks!

My TA agrees! She is looking at late morning flights. Just need to see how late it gets me back to STL.

We will be flying from Rome to Paris at the end of our bus tour. Any advantage getting to DLP from Orly vs CDG? Flights are half as much going to Orly.

j
Orly is a smaller airport than what CDG is, but you shouldn't have too much trouble getting to DLP, as long as it isn't too late in the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter