Earl of Sandwich

TigrLvsPooh

Travel Channel's Ultimate Disney Fan
We absolutely loved this place!!! ::yes:: It was THE BEST sandwich I've ever had in my life. :) I had the Earl's Club, the kids both had grilled cheese, and dh had The Montague. (sp?) All great! :)

When we were there at the beginning of the month the sandwiches were at a special intro. price of $4.95.... I'm wondering if they are still that price, or if they've gone to the regular price now??

Thanks!!! :wave2:

Thanks for the review! I can't wait to try this place in June. I'll let you know if the prices are the same after we get back!

We ate there on our trip 2 weeks ago and yes, it was yummy!! We both had the Original. Wonderful lean roast beef and cheese on toasty bread. They but the sandwich thru a broiler and melt the cheese .. oh it is good! They were $4.95 at that time.

There was just an article in the Orlando Sentinel about Earl of Sandwich. Yes, it stated the sandwiches at $4.95 a piece. It even said what a bargain on Disney property.

I thought that I read on another post that the lines where very long. If this is still the case, then will ES deliver the food to your room? :)

I had read in the newspaper that the prices will go up to $8.95 eventually. But I'm not sure when. I can't wait to eat there again!!! :p

This is the new place in DD right? I think we will try it. Hope the prices are still $4.95.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter