Earl of sandwich October 1st

It's so gross, how could anyone like it? Ha ha, just kidding. I've never actually been there but I may have to try it out during my November trip!

Yay! I hadn't dared hope it'd be open when we visit in two weeks. This is great news.

I just saw online (posted an hour ago) that Earl of Sandwich reopened today for lunch. Disneyland Today is posting it on Facebook.

It's open. I walked by today at noon and there was a line out the door.

I don't understand all the conflicting reports that if wouldn't open today. Even the company spokesperson said it wouldn't open today and on did. What gives?

It's open. I walked by today at noon and there was a line out the door.

I don't understand all the conflicting reports that if wouldn't open today. Even the company spokesperson said it wouldn't open today and on did. What gives?

It sounds like from the latest OC Register article that the delay was probably in getting the health inspection done. I'm guessing for some reason they all thought that wasn't going to be done in time to open today but something changed again and it got done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter