E-Tix Nights

disneymommyof3

Mouseketeer
Well, we will be leaving in about a week and I just have a quick question....Do you have to purchase a multi-day pass to be able to take advantage of E-ticket night? We going for a very quick anniversary trip and won't need to purchase the multi day pass. TIA!!:)

Just chimed in to say I got to do my first e-ride night last night and it was GREAT. Maybe you could buy the multi-day pass and save the remaining days for a later trip?

A little off the sujbect Aut BJ, but how was FQ. I saw that in your countdown.

We are staying at FQ in 2 weeks for the first time.

Also we are planning an e-night. Do you think week days are better than a Friday night?

:D

I loved PO-FQ. I believe it is smaller than most of the resorts. We were in building 5 (room 5332) and the room location could not have been more perfect. We were on the corner near the elevator. I did not get a riverview but only had to turn the corner outside the room to see the river. Our room faced an open lawn area but we were also right beside the pool although I did not hear any pool noise. I loved the whole resort decor. (Maybe because I haven't been able to get to New Orleans even though I am dying to go!) The pool looked great but I didn't get a chance to swim. The trip from our room to the food court and bus stop was probably less than 3 minutes and the trip to the pier was even less. BTW, I took the boat back from Downtown Disney and my friends took the bus and I beat them back by at least ten minutes and the ride back at night was unbelievably relaxing with soft jazz playing the radio.

On the e-ride, Tuesday was my first but I believe the weekdays would be considerably lighter than the week-end. I would not have imagined how light the crowds seemed. We did not wait for anything. I brought back a picture of my solo trip down Splash Mountain. For every boat with a rider, there were probably 6 empty. BTMRR was a little more crowded but still no wait. Same with Space Mountain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter