E-tickets

honeymo78

Don't dream it, be it
I just booked my flight yesterday thru Expedia and decided to get E-tickets (I think that is what they are called) instead of paying $20 extra for paper tickets. Did I just make a big mistake. Will I have any problems using them at the airport. I'm leaving from Philadelphia.

Thanks

I used the E Tickets on my last couple of trips out of Philly. I was a little concerned at first but I found it easy. There are E -Ticket Kiosks at the check in area . You put in the credit card you used to book and your information will be displayed. There is a touch screen to input some information and you can choose your seat. If you have check in it will print you luggage tag. The attendant will call your name and will affix your tag while doing the security process . It beats standing in line, pushing your luggage along. It is a real improvement.

I love e-tickets! Nothing to lose. One less thing to keep track of! All I need is my ID. Easier/faster check in and I really love that some airlines allow you to print a boarding pass at home as well as select your own seats. Can't do that with paper tickets!

Good luck - I've never had any trouble using e-tickets. I'm sure you'll be fine, too.

E-Tickets are a breeze. "No hassles". We have been using them for 3-4 years with no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter