• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

E-Ticket iPhone App

tndisneyfan

DIS Veteran
Just wanted some opinions of the E-Ticket iPhone App. Just curious if it's worth the six bucks or not. Any info and reviews would be great.

Just wanted some opinions of the E-Ticket iPhone App. Just curious if it's worth the six bucks or not. Any info and reviews would be great.

I think so. I have used it to view and post on the boards a good bit since it came out. Plus, now that I'm starting to plan another trip it means I can actually look at something as I am thinking about it and not have to wait until I get home. The itinary planning piece is really user friendly also. Basically it is the Disboards and WDWinfo all rolled into a nice user friendly ap and makes it easier to use the sites than safari does.

I have the app, actually I am on the DIS Boards via eTicket app right now. I love the app, it has a ton of tools AND info to help you plan your WDW vacations. I normally would never spend this much money for an app, however it is well worth it. If I were you, you should check out the website about the app...it gives loads of info about it.

I am also on right now via the app. In bed with jammies on! So far, I've enjoyed it, it's about the same price as a fast food combo meal, and less than a WDW CS combo meal :) I visit DISboards throughout the day(lunches, breaks) when I want to, it has all of the menus of the WDW eateries, satalite images of the parks and resort areas,my itinerary is at my finger tips...it's a pretty great app!

I think it's good for viewing the boards and getting info but it's not at all ideal for keeping your ADR's, etc. I use Mouse Memo for that. I have to say I wasn't all that impressed with eTicket but I think eventually it will be a great app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter