E.T. Rehab

Earl

Man of Mystery
There is a short rehab coming up for E.T.. It's for some minor show enhancements in preperation for the 25th anniversary of the film.

It will close the week of February 10th, reopen for the week of February 17th, close again for the week of February 24th, and reopen for good the week of March 3rd. If the schedule holds, it will be closed on the weekdays and open on the weekends during this time.

Basically it's for two weeks, with a week open in between, and open on the weekend days. If it didn't confuse you enough, stand on your head in front of your computer and read it that way.

Thanks for the info, Earl. We will be there 4-4 to 4-7. ET is one of my fav rides

Patty

I know it seems like 25 but it's only the 20th anniversary. (was a tight schedule, had to hide 5 years in between) I hear the new vortex/infinity effect will be really cool.

Hi,
I'm sorry, I know I'm being thick, but I am confused by when ET is closing. It was down the last time we were there, so we'd really like to catch it this time! We had planned on being there Superbowl day. Think that's a good day? We can always move it to another day afterwards, but Feb 3 is our first full day in Florida, and we are leaving to go home sometime early on the 9th.
THanks for your help!!!
Chris

OK. If you could clarify just one more thing:
It was stated that "it will be closed on the weekdays and open on the weekends during this time". However, it was also sated that it will be closed Feb. 10-15.
The 10th is a Sunday. It is also the only day I will be able to be there on my business trip. Can you tell us if ET will be open or closed on Sunday, Feb. 10th?

It will be open on both Sundays (10th and 24th) during the day, closing at park close. It will reopen on each Friday (15th and 1st) in the late afternoon in time for Mardi Gras. This schedule is to accomodate Dave being in town, so if it's still confusing, it's Dave's fault.

Thanks, Earl. It's nice to know that Universal is so accommodating to us old timers. I know this attraction is meant for kids, but I always enjoy it when I'm there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter