E-Nights

Dopey Sharon

Proud Mimi of our first grandchild, Lily
We just got back, last night, and wanted to pass this advice along to anyone going in the next couple months...if there are any Enights scheduled while you are there...DO THEM!!! The parks were very crowded and the waits were very long. Also, it was very hot and humid, with a few days of rain (not the usual 4pm 30 minute downpour, but rain from afternoon into the evening). I am so happy we planned the E-Night. We walked onto every ride and didn't have the hot sun beating on us.

I agree! We did them in.... Jan. 2001... It was awsome! You can't get better than that!::MickeyMo

We just did an e-night June 9 and it was great!! Love being in the park at night and riding with little or no wait!! What fun!!:Pinkbounc

Got back yesterday and did 3 E nites while there. I am still amazed these things hardly ever sell out...Good for the rest of us I guess :)

We did the 9th, too, ciera- that was 'crowded' compared to the other two we did as I recall. The 9th was 10-1, I think (?)- so more people did it than the 11-2s. Also, it was a beautiful night with perfect weather. (I hope I am not getting them mixed up...)

Blessings :)

We'll be there in 8 days and i wondered about E-nights. I will definitely do the 11-2am Enight on July5th!!
THANKS you guys!!!!

Loved the eride nights. I just got back Wednesday and we did 2 of them, both on the Monday nights. It was great. It was not crowded and we were able to do so much. My children loved it because many times they just let you stay on the rides. It was so much better than dealing with the crowds during the day.

We did the Wed, June 9th E-ride as well and it was great! We spent the day at MK as well and I didn't realize that the Buzz Lightyear ride, Philharmonic, Pooh Ride and Peter Pan ride were all E-rides. We rode them during the day but with Fast Passes so we didn't wait long, but we should have spent the day riding other rides. Although it would have been hard to tell my 5 year old that he had to wait until that night to ride the rides that he was anxious to get on!

Can some helpful person out there explain to me ( a newbie visiting 1st time in a week) the best way to go about getting into E-night? Questions are:

Can you just buy tickets for it at your resort?
DO you have to purchase them ON THE DAY of or do they let you do this in advance?
Is there some other way to get them other than resort?
Do they run buses that late into the night back the resorts?
Do they ever run out of E-night tickets?

Thanks so much!

Can you just buy tickets for it at your resort? yes

DO you have to purchase them ON THE DAY of or do they let you do this in advance? up to 4 days in advance, but they are only available on WDW property

Is there some other way to get them other than resort? at the MK guest relations in City Hall

Do they run buses that late into the night back the resorts? Disney transportation runs one hour after the park closes

Do they ever run out of E-night tickets? they seldom sell out, but once you know you are going to a certain one for sure get your tix then. We bought ours the day of- no problems

You have to be staying on-site and also be using a park hopper type of pass.

:confused: Last year when we were there they were only for MK. Is this still the same? or are they at all the parks? I loved it when we did it last year and plan on doing it again.
thanks

So I was unsure of the answer to -
Do they run buses that late into the night back to the resorts?

The answer was -they run until 1 hour after closing

Does this mean - the REGULAR closing time or the E NIGHT closing time???

For example: if the E night time is 10 - 1 will the buses run until 2 AM??

We were there June 9th as well. Did any of you get to ride BTMRR? We started out in TL because we were there for Wishes and by the time we made it to the other side BTMRR was closed do to mechanical problems. That was around midnight and they did not know when it would be open so we left after that. We had not gone on it during the day but was saving it for E-ticket night! I like it better at night anyway.....So unfortunatly we did not get to ride it this trip.

We started there during Wishes. We were actually on the ride during the fireworks- was very cool. Rode 3 times in a row with no wait. Sorry it wasn't up late that night- although that helps to explain why lines were longer that Enite than at others we attended.

We will be in Disney World from July 13-21st, our 7th trip. We are planning to do one E night and there are 3 dates offered during our stay.

My question is this: Would it be better to do the E-night on Wednesday, Friday or Monday? I am just wondering if the Friday night would be more crowded. Any opinions on this?

I would think that Friday night would be more crowded than the other nights, but they only sell a certain number of tickets, 5000 I think, and I don't think an Enight was ever sold out. If you can do another night, I would, but if you already have your itinerary planned with the Friday, I wouldn't change it around. Mondays are usually a busy day, for the MK, but that night wasn't crowded at all. It also was raining, so maybe a lot of people didn't go Monday night, I don't know. Definitely plan at least one, though. You won't be sorry, especially when you see what the parks looks like during the day! Have a great time!

Originally posted by mic_key_mouse
We started there during Wishes. We were actually on the ride during the fireworks- was very cool. Rode 3 times in a row with no wait. Sorry it wasn't up late that night- although that helps to explain why lines were longer that Enite than at others we attended.

Sounds wonderful! Maybe next time we'll go and ride during Wishes since we have already watched it e a standing point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter