E-nights for May

fredms

Love my nieces and nephews!
Anyone know when/if they've posted e-nights for May?

Also can you buy them in advance or just the day of?

Thanks!

I am waiting also. If I am not mistaken they posted them last year and then cancelled May e-nights. I'll be there the last week so I would love to know. They probably won't announce until April.

I noticed a week or so ago that wdwig.com had the March E-Ride nights listed so maybe May will be available by the beginning to middle of March. We also planned to go to E-Ride in May last year but they were all cancelled. Hoping that they won't cancel them this year because it's one of our favorite things to do at the Magic Kingdom!

I love E nights too.....I had just inquired about that on 2/1 when I called Disney to make my May reservations. They did not have any info yet - nothing posted. She told me to call mid April, they will have all info regarding special events (inc E Ride) by then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter