E-Mail show

I thought so. Hey, at least we got the regular show on time this week!

I have been logging on here all day waiting for the email show. I hope he gets it up soon!

9:42 PST and the email segment is showing up but the link isn't working for me. :(

I'm sure it will come eventualy. Are the delays a new thing to the podcast? I have only been listening about 2 months and it seems that most are a day or two late. I seldom look for it on the "release date".

I also can't get the link to work. I was hoping for some entertainment while I cook. My control-freak sister who usually does everything from soup to nuts has decided that she needs to learn to delegate and now I'm stuck making appetizers.

Have a wonderful holiday everyone!

Thank goodness it isn't just me....was just sitting here listening and then tried the email show and it isn't working. Guess I will wait :goodvibes

I also downloaded to itunes and the email show is now on my ipod. The description of MK on Christmas Day was enough to make me want to avoid Disney on Christmas for the rest of my life!

I still can't hear it on my computer, hope they fix it Monday, until then I will just :happytv:

NC Belle --- Thanks, I clicked on your link and was able to listen, you da best !!! :cool1: :thumbsup2 :yay: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter