E-Mail Down -- HAVE NEW ADDRESS

peoplemover

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone,

If you have a trade pending with me, Excite.com Mail has been down for close to 3 days now, and I have been unable to get in there and get addresses so that the pins from my trades can be mailed. Can't send anything out with just a screen name on the bubble mailer, LOL. I have been able to get into my e-mail for a few seconds at a time on a couple occasions, long enough to read maybe one e-mail or send one reply, so if you got something from me, count yourself among the few and the proud. If I owe you pins, please be patient...more patient than I am...I am about to lay the smack down on Excite.com Mail right now. (I am not pleased at all with this situation!!!) Thanks, and I hope to get my trades out in the mail no later than tomorrow...let's hope I can get into my e-mail by then.

:( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :(

P.S. MY NEW ADDRESS IS NOW LINKED BELOW, WRITE ME THERE FROM NOW ON! Excite Mail has lost me as a friend. :rolleyes:

UGH what a mess.......don't you hate it when this happens? Good luck, let me know if there is an address you need, maybe it will be one that I have.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter