• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DWFB 8/30/08 @ 2PM ~ Come have one for Bawb!

Sorry guys.....the black sneakers and white socks belong to John.:lmao:

I knew it!! :lmao:

I'm so glad you all had the opportunity to get together and remember Bob. That was quite a turn out given the weather conditions. Thanks for all the pictures!

I did cry when I saw the pics of Bawb's Khat. How wonderful of Dian-er and Brian to bring it along! I'm so glad everyone could gather for him...I know he was looking down on all of you and loving it!

Sorry we left before the picture was taken. If I knew they where takening a picture would have stayed. So happy to add the dis pin and lanyard to my collection. Look forward to the next dis meet and trying to see if we can make the dis cruise next may

Cocowum and I just arrived home today. The meet was great! It was awesome meeting everyone. I took a lot of pictures and will post them as soon as I can edit Kevin and John out! I was given a finger wagging warning from Kevin not to post their pics! Like a good Diser, I must obey.:worship: Lots of good pics on the way soon. I was doing the picture taking which ensured I would not be in any of them. All part of my plan! Thanks to everyone for coming. It really was the highlight of our trip.:thumbsup2

.....Calypso, PM me so I can send you all of the unedited pics, talk to you soon.:)

The Kaht.
P1010945.jpg

Cocowum's Dole Whip for Bawb
P1010947.jpg

Cocowum, Calypso, WLFan, I forget Diser #4s name, if you recognize yourself please refresh my fading memory!
P1010950.jpg

Calypso's DS Mitch and WLFan with her winning envelope! Good luck on the prizematron!!:thumbsup2
P1010955.jpg

Jennie, our DD won this very stylish Dis visor in the raffle.:banana:
P1010953.jpg

I have a bunch more but as I said before they require editing. Installment two coming soon!:thumbsup2

Fantastic pics thank you so much for sharing with us. :thumbsup2 It is so cool to see everyones face.

here is one more photo from the meet......

firstphotos3004.jpg
[/IMG]

BAWB, my good friend, this one's for you.....:love:
This picture really chocked me up. To all of Bawb's family - be strong. We're thinking of you, and Bawb is in our hearts and minds.

Thanks for all the pictures and reports everyone. It sounds like it was a great event, and a great time. Reading the reports and seeing the pictures makes me feel as though I was there.

This picture really chocked me up./QUOTE]

I made it thru the meet fine but then when I posted this photo ( and looked at it on the board ) that was one of the times I also started tearing up again......
I decided to add the pic to my signature

How do you add a regular picture to your signature? I'd like to add it too.

Hey Lisa,

I just wanted to say thanks for putting this all together! It was awesome! I am still knee deep in laundry :laundy: so I haven't had much time to post. :sad2: And I'm sick as a dog! :sick: Hopefully, I'll be back soon!

It was really awesome toasting Bawb with all his friends. :goodvibes

So Thanks! :thanks: You Rock! :thumbsup2

ETA: DD loved wearing that visor, several people walked up to her and asked if she worked for the DIS! She felt like a celebrity. :laughing: :laughing:

Hey Guys look's like you had a great time
:( Sorry i missed it the stupied magical exspress!!!!

At least i got to meet one diser
all the way around EPCOT my grandma was like So who was that then???

Hey Guys look's like you had a great time
:( Sorry i missed it the stupied magical exspress!!!!

At least i got to meet one diser
all the way around EPCOT my grandma was like So who was that then???

Caroline ~ Are you talking about me? I'm the one that yelled at you while waiting for the bus. I couldn't believe it when you walked by and I recognized you. :thumbsup2

yup we were going to Chefs de Frace Yummy :D
so i had to exsplain to her who you were and why you were yelling at me lol

BUMP ... just for old times sake. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter