DW Golf Course Suggestions

sbdw

Earning My Ears
Has anyone played at the golf courses on disney property. I've heard alot of good things, but is there one anyone can suggest over the other and if so why? :thewave:

Golf? That's DH's middle name, and the main reason he goes to WDW. He's played every one, except Palm (he thinks they close it when they hear we're coming), at least twice. The most impressive course, and also probably the most difficult-Osprey. Best buy-Lake Buena Vista (but it's a tight course, with all the buildings around it). He's always signed up as a single, and they always pair him with other golfers. Everyone's been so nice-the CMs and his golfing partners. This website has a lot of information on the different courses at WDW
www.wdwgolf.com

back from a 3 day golf trip. For the money, you can't beat Lake Buena Vista. I think it is the prettiest course. Don't listen to people who tellyou the courses are tight b/c they are pretty wide open. I also played teh Palm and Osprey. The Palm is great b/c it is where the Sunday round of teh Funai is played. You can;t go wrong with any of teh courses. If you want to play off property, try Falcon Fire...great course

We have palyed all the Disney courses over and over again, New this year all courses will have GPS which is fantastic, really speeds up play. When we were there in December they only had it at Osprey & Eagle but were due to have it on the other three by spring. DH is going Friday with the guys to play for a week so I'll report back if is now available on all courses. I love Eagle & Osprey. I know they are more expensive than LBV but IMHO they get a little less play than the Palm & Mag, I think because of the PGA alot of people want to play on the Palm.
It seems harder to get good tee times at the Palm, it books up fast. You can't go wrong with any of the courses but I like the feeling of Eagle & Osprey because you are not playing among buildingslike LBV, it's so relalxing and beautiful. I wish I was ther right now! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter