DVD/DVC Management contact info please

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
Hi. I know the email address to contact DVD/DVC (I don't remember which is appropriate) Management has been posted here in the past, and I'm wondering if it can be posted again? I would like to reach out with some kudos to a few cast members at the BWV who went above and beyond for my family this past week.

TIA,
Dee

Unless you are talking about the DVC sales model at BWV, the resort CM's don't work for DVD/DVC. Your kudo may never get forwarded to Disney resorts.

:earsboy: Bill

Hi. I know the email address to contact DVD/DVC (I don't remember which is appropriate) Management has been posted here in the past, and I'm wondering if it can be posted again? I would like to reach out with some kudos to a few cast members at the BWV who went above and beyond for my family this past week.

TIA,
Dee

I’ve used this for the BoardWalk Villas manager and have always received a response:
WDW.GM.Boardwalk@disney.com

Someone from the Boardwalk general managers office should respond to you. I had an issue with my room a couple years ago, sent an email to the address provided on the welcome home letter in our room, and someone actually called me a couple hours later while I was hanging out at the pool. I know they now want you to do some kind of scan thing on your phone (this is now provided on your welcome home letter in your room) but from what I’ve experienced the email will work still.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter