DVCSince02 Baby Watch

I know. It seem like evey time I get a cold it goes right to my sinuses and it feels like my face is going to explode. My doc said I have a slight deviated septum, but nothing that would indicate surgery (and I like the shape of my nose).

So here I sit, still in my pjs feeling yucky. DD is off from kindergarten and being an angel (stuffy nose and all). Luckily my Mom is going to take her for the night, and DH can watch DS tonight while I rest. Now I just have to pack her stuff.

You know it's hard enough being pregnant in the summer. It's so hot all the time. Now add a fever in the mix and I'm just miserable. I barely slept last night (not that sleeping now is easy anyway), and when I did it was only for an hour at a time.

Okay, whining done.

We are praying that you start feeling better soon and that the baby arrives without a hitch... yay for babies! :cheer2:

Jen you hae to let us know when you are going in. Can you take Claratin my doc said that was OK for me while preggers.

Good luck to you, Jen! I hope he comes sooner rather than later for your comfort. I can't wait to hear all the details! :goodvibes

Only 19 left or less :)

:scared: BITE YOUR TONGUE!!! ;)

Doc will hopefully induce me on the 10th. She gave strict instructions to my husband to assist in the process...:lovestruc Poor guy....:laughing:

:sick: Luckily I can take a z-pack of antibiotics. It's the only thing that will clear this "colored snot". TMI? DH is going out tonight to pick it up. So tylenol and sudafed/actifed are my friends right now.

So what else can I tell ya'll? So far I've gained a total of 11 pounds. Baby's heartbeat was in the 140s. And at the ultrasound last week he is without a doubt a boy. The tech put the scanner on my belly and there he was in all his glory showing off the goods. We even got to see it work. Weird and kind of gross. He was doing his practice breathing and doing the dance of the cervix (TMI?).

:scared: BITE YOUR TONGUE!!! ;)

Doc will hopefully induce me on the 10th. She gave strict instructions to my husband to assist in the process...:lovestruc Poor guy....:laughing:

:sick: Luckily I can take a z-pack of antibiotics. It's the only thing that will clear this "colored snot". TMI? DH is going out tonight to pick it up. So tylenol and sudafed/actifed are my friends right now.

So what else can I tell ya'll? So far I've gained a total of 11 pounds. Baby's heartbeat was in the 140s. And at the ultrasound last week he is without a doubt a boy. The tech put the scanner on my belly and there he was in all his glory showing off the goods. We even got to see it work. Weird and kind of gross. He was doing his practice breathing and doing the dance of the cervix (TMI?).

I was really hoping for the 17th, My birthday but I understand!!!

I do hope you feel better soon. Chicken soup works wonders...

Only 11 lbs...you must look great!! I have gained 11 lds on a 1 week trip to WDW!! You will be back in shape in no time!! Good for you!

What is a cervix dance? I never had a baby!

I was really hoping for the 17th, My birthday but I understand!!!

I do hope you feel better soon. Chicken soup works wonders...

Only 11 lbs...you must look great!! I have gained 11 lds on a 1 week trip to WDW!! You will be back in shape in no time!! Good for you!

What is a cervix dance? I never had a baby!

I only gained 18 with DD and 11 with DS so looks like I'm on the same track this time. My problem is afterwards, I seem to gain it all back.:confused3

The dance is just a lot of pressure and sharp pains down low. At the U/S last week the baby's head was low and pushing on the cervix, which explains the pains. It happens when you are walking mostly and you feel like everything is going to fall out.:eek:

Have I grossed anyone out yet? I guess after you have been through this 3 times all shame goes out the window.

Julie - I don't want to scare you. It really is great the first time around....;)

Jen, have you tried my favorite remedy? Take a jar of Vicks and just hold it under your nose and inhale as much as possible. Also a HOT shower and try exhaling through your nose. And those Shower Soother tablets. They create a great steam. That is good for draining the sinuses. I get some major fall allergies so the jar of Vicks is standing by and need to pickup more Shower Soothers.

Kim

I'm not a vicks fan, but I do put a hot washcloth or heating pad on the sinuses and it helps a lot with the pressure and loosens it up enough to where I can blow.

I can't take HOT showers or baths right now. I'll pass out.:faint: Boy would that be a sight.:sad2:

I'm the guy that dreams of the old days. When the husband got to sit in the waiting room with cigars. I sat in the corner of the room and waited. Now I have to go dig out my eyeballs with a soup spoon after reading this thread!! :scared1:

not much longer Jen! 9/10 is a great day! it's my bday--the big 3-5.

you poor thing- sinus infection and i know it is already impossible to sleep as it is at the end. lol at all the gory details- i know the last few weeks, i was miserable and had every awful side effect you could think of. hang in there! just think of the nice cold 'beverage' awaiting you on the cruise!:cool1:

I'm the guy that dreams of the old days. When the husband got to sit in the waiting room with cigars. I sat in the corner of the room and waited. Now I have to go dig out my eyeballs with a soup spoon after reading this thread!! :scared1:

you could be jackson on the gilmore girls!!!

he had a button that said " I don't wanna know the sex of my baby!"
and he wasn't going to find out till the nurse came out to the waiting room and said congratulations it a......:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

C'mon Don, you and DW have been through this a few times..... it's nothing new to you. ;) I'm just a total stranger relaying my experiences to a bunch of total strangers. Just wait until we discuss labor and delivery.......

I have some good news, the pressure in my sinuses has gone away. I LOVE ME A Z-PACK!

Bad news, I'm almost out of tissues. ACK!

Hi Jen,

I'm glad you're feeling better today.:thumbsup2 There's nothing like that "pain in the face" to get you down.

Love the z pack. I hope you feel better; sounds like you are.:) Keep us posted on the baby watch. 11 pound gain. Oh my. I gained 50.:scared1:

C'mon Don, you and DW have been through this a few times..... it's nothing new to you. ;) I'm just a total stranger relaying my experiences to a bunch of total strangers. Just wait until we discuss labor and delivery.......

I have some good news, the pressure in my sinuses has gone away. I LOVE ME A Z-PACK!

Bad news, I'm almost out of tissues. ACK!

I'm just a wimp with that kind of stuff. Female "issues" just make
me queasy. I could go into the details of my birth issues, but I'll
save you all the discussion.

Congrats on the sinus! I got to take a z-pack once when I got pneumonia, it was awesome.

Jen, Any baby things happening today? You figure #3 would come a little early. Keep us updated. I cant wait to hear how it went.

P. S. I work all weekend call me at work if you are coming in. 733-2502.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter