dvc with triplets

chicago641

Mouseketeer
last week some one was asking about dvc with triplets.The answer is yes it works we have a single and then the three and dvc has been majic for us.Good luck!!!!

It was definately a challenge when we first brought our five year old triplets to Disney. It was just my husband and myself with the kids and we spent most of the time at Disney in the Magic Kingdom with some of Epcot thrown in but it was hard due to them getting tired and need ing a good rest before we went & did it again. A big part of us wished that we waited until they had gotten older. We went back this year when they were ten and what a diffrence!We had a blast and even did the cruise. This Nov. we will be at HH and the in April we will be at Boardwalk:bounce:

You guys make me exhausted just thinking about doing ANYTHING with triplets!;) I remeber when my SIL had twins and I called her on the phone one day when all 4 of her children were crying. I comented on her "being paged", but she said," don't worry about it, someone is ALWAYS crying around here"! I think parents of multiples are saints!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter