• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC spa discount

rubbergypsy

DIS Veteran
So it’s going to be 40% starting June 1 Thru August. When I was paying at the Spa at the Grand last week I saw the note on the register. Just missed it. I said to cast member that too bad it starts after we leave and he said well just come back. I wish. So heads up to all. And I thought the spa was fabulous. I had a pedicure my daughter had a Swedish massage.

Wow!!!! What was it before - 20%? I know there was a discount, I just don't remember what it was - I was getting the massage regardless ;)

Don't you just love the robe? I tried to buy it - but they don't sell the DVC one

Wow!!!! What was it before - 20%? I know there was a discount, I just don't remember what it was - I was getting the massage regardless ;)

Don't you just love the robe? I tried to buy it - but they don't sell the DVC one
I ♥️♥️♥️♥️ those robes. I also tried to buy one - I can’t believe they aren’t for sale.

I managed to get 40% off last August. Was hoping they’d do it again.

Wow I was happy with the 20 percent!

40 percent almost a crime not to go;-)
Keri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter