*DVC Sold Out* DVC and/or AP will be given sneak peak of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind

Hi everyone! Anxiously waiting for the dates like all of you. Quick question- for those that booked Remy for the DVC preview and the date you could go was your check out date, were you able to secure a spot?

Does anyone know what the preview dates are? Do we have to get in the queue to find out?!

Will we need valid park passes and theme park reservations on the day to do the preview? Or is that provided with your registration?

That’s crazy! I hope I don’t have to jump through hoops and then sit in a queue just to find out it’s not while I’m there - that will suck all the pixie dust out of my day
Someone reverse engineered the link based on the link used for the Remy DVC Previews. That's why there is a link but no actual details.

Will we need valid park passes and theme park reservations on the day to do the preview? Or is that provided with your registration?
For the Remy DVC Preview, only valid park admission was required. A park reservation wasn't needed unless you wanted to enter prior to the scheduled preview time.

That’s crazy! I hope I don’t have to jump through hoops and then sit in a queue just to find out it’s not while I’m there - that will suck all the pixie dust out of my day
I completely agree (especially as this is 6am my time). That said, I don't think Disney has announced this quite yet. Someone on this forum deduced the link by playing with previous URLs, and discovered the page. Hopefully Disney will at least announce the date(s) at some point today.

ETA: AKA, what erionm just posted at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter