Dvc site booking down for days.

I've been able to look at availability and make changes without much of a problem (finally shifted my reservation on Thursday). Only seen the dwarves a couple times and they went away when I retried (just delete the try-again bit at the end of your path and hit return when you get it on first going to booking). Using a Microsoft Edge insider build on Mac, which I would expect to behave the same as chrome. I would try flushing cookies and cache if you see problems that often.

Bruce

I didn’t have too many problems... until this morning. Final step for a 7 month switch... dwarves. By the time I got back to search, it was gone.

It’s been spotty for me for a week or so but I was able to get thanksgiving week booked 20-28

Been spotty for a while. I managed some modifications today, but takes a long time and you hold your breath a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter