DVC question

disneyfreak202

Mouseketeer
Hello all,

I currently have 2 rooms booked for All Star Sports Standard room for 5 adults from 10/30-11/7. (We are going with a few cast members so we have a nice discount on them)

I am also looking into DVC rentals possibly so we can stay in one room and if it would be cheaper. I noticed on David's Rental that 5 can stay in a Standard at Boardwalk. Is this true? If so the pricing on David's looks like it would be cheaper as it says it would only be $1496.

We are currently paying $1689 total for both rooms. Any suggestion if DVC might be cheaper for us?

We don't have a preference of resort, and two room isn't the worst thing for us at All Star Sports cause it would be more room. I am just looking for our cheapest option to save as much money on the resort so we can splurge for a Halloween Party possibly or the dining plan.

Hello all,

I currently have 2 rooms booked for All Star Sports Standard room for 5 adults from 10/30-11/7. (We are going with a few cast members so we have a nice discount on them)

I am also looking into DVC rentals possibly so we can stay in one room and if it would be cheaper. I noticed on David's Rental that 5 can stay in a Standard at Boardwalk. Is this true? If so the pricing on David's looks like it would be cheaper as it says it would only be $1496.

We are currently paying $1689 total for both rooms. Any suggestion if DVC might be cheaper for us?

We don't have a preference of resort, and two room isn't the worst thing for us at All Star Sports cause it would be more room. I am just looking for our cheapest option to save as much money on the resort so we can splurge for a Halloween Party possibly or the dining plan.
It will be just about Impossible to rent a BW Standard in the Fall. It is the busiest DVC Season, dubbed Fall Frenzy. They will be booked by owners right at 11 months
5 adults will be very tight in a Studio. The 5th sleeping surface is a smaller than twin drop down, intended for a child.

For me, $200 over 7 nights is not much of a saving considering you are trading off 2 full bathrooms and 4 beds for 1 bathroom, a queen bed, and a pull out sofa.

I agree, I would never put 5 adults in a studio. There will be zero privacy, and only 1 bathroom. I agree with the others, it would be next to impossible to book DVC for your dates.

The only studio available at BW during your dates is a Garden/Pool view. That's 122 points x $17 at David's, so $2074. You'd also have to book today or in the next few days before it's gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter