DVC preview of Pandora!

Thank you. thank you people for posting this info. Just got the 13th - our last day- at 9 am. We never got the email form ap or dvc so thank you again!!

Registered for the 13th!! We are DVC members with a resort reservation paid in cash not points. Read through the fine print and it didn't seem to specify the reservation had to be booked with points so I'm hoping we are okay. I did receive the confirmation email but am still nervous...

Just registered!! Super excited that we will get to see it while we are down there!!!

Booked May 16th 3-5pm for AP. Never got a DVC email, but I'm actually staying offsite this trip, so that's probably why.

It also said in the fine print those who purchased after 4/4/16 must be direct to preview Pandora.
Given you can access the link to book outside the email and there is zero mention of such restrictions when booking, I'd be very surprised if they enforced this as they'd have a lot of very angry customers who had never been told of such restrictions when booking turning up at the allotted time.

Given you can access the link to book outside the email and there is zero mention of such restrictions when booking, I'd be very surprised if they enforced this as they'd have a lot of very angry customers who had never been told of such restrictions when booking turning up at the allotted time.

It says it when booking. I guess its kinda like buying the Gold AP and then not being able to activate it without the member card.

From the email---

Disney Vacation Club® Member Notes:

• Confirmation emails will come from disneyvacationclub@mail.dvcmember.com; please be sure to check spam filters for this message if it does not appear within 24 hours.
  • Party size limit: Member and up to the number of guests staying in their resort room accommodations. Unfortunately, walk-ins will not be available.
  • Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian.
  • Member must be present and attending the event; Membership Card (physical or digital version) and photo ID Required at Check In.
  • This offer is part of Membership Extras. New purchasers after April 4, 2016, must purchase directly from Disney to have access to Membership Extras.

It says it when booking. I guess its kinda like buying the Gold AP and then not being able to activate it without the member card.

From the email---

Disney Vacation Club® Member Notes:

• Confirmation emails will come from disneyvacationclub@mail.dvcmember.com; please be sure to check spam filters for this message if it does not appear within 24 hours.
  • Party size limit: Member and up to the number of guests staying in their resort room accommodations. Unfortunately, walk-ins will not be available.
  • Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian.
  • Member must be present and attending the event; Membership Card (physical or digital version) and photo ID Required at Check In.
  • This offer is part of Membership Extras. New purchasers after April 4, 2016, must purchase directly from Disney to have access to Membership Extras.
Just been on the link (like many will do) haven't seen the email. What a mess up. There's some terms on the bottom but not this when viewing on a mobile. There's a button underneath that says 'more' but when you click on it, it just jumps back up and doesn't give you any more terms. Disney could end up with a lot of hacked off DVC members if it enforces this as if you hadn't have told me I could have booked this oblivious as it's impossible to see it. Cheers.

Also got it. I booked the 13th also, but fly out that afternoon. We are in two rooms and I had no problem listing all of us under one reservation. It was very strict. Need membership number, room reservation, name of resort staying at and everyone's name. I thought I would have to do a separate one for my daughter's room but it grouped us all together.

Soooooo excited that I'm an AP and have a DVC stay! I got 5/20 for the DVC preview and 5/21 for the AP preview. So happy that my traveling companions (non AP) get to join me on 5/20 !

Any idea what the preview will entail? Will any attractions be open? We bought the 4 day pass where each day you go to a different park so we only have 1 day at AK this time and I don't want to give up 2+ hours if it's just walking through (which we can just do next year). If it's being able to ride something with reduced lines, we may rearrange our FP's for that.

I didn't get an email from either, and of course now the event is full. Not too happy about that. :-(

I didn't get an email from either, and of course now the event is full. Not too happy about that. :-(

That's terrible. Did you check your profile to make sure they have your correct info? You did need to have a reservation during that timeframe....assuming you do. I got ap email for both of us, and dvc emails to me, daughter, and husband. We are all traveling during the dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter