DVC Preview Centers

The main one at DLH, with Aulani model rooms, isn’t open. The small center at VGC is open, but it’s pretty empty and staffed by a single guide.

What they have been doing instead is that they will have units at most of the resorts open for you to stop by and look at. I always get an email about it when I check-in, but I suppose you could check with DVC sales person at each resort and ask where the units are.

Unless something has changed very recently, the SSR preview center remains closed, and you can just show up at any DVC resort at WDW and ask for a tour except Riviera which requires an appointment. Hours for all resorts are available by calling and will likely be given to you when you check in if you go and stay anywhere on site.

Unless something has changed very recently, the SSR preview center remains closed, and you can just show up at any DVC resort at WDW and ask for a tour except Riviera which requires an appointment. Hours for all resorts are available by calling and will likely be given to you when you check in if you go and stay anywhere on site.
Stayed at Riviera last week and toured the tower studio and grand villa without an appointment. Just walked up and gave our name and were taken directly to the rooms. Also toured at Boardwalk as a walk up and the villa is accessed directly from the Boardwalk.

We scheduled a DVC tour at the preview center last week and saw CCR, RR, and we were taken to SSR rooms across from the preview center. We also saw RR rooms at RR and saw many open houses at different resorts on Saturday.

At the Riviera, they were offering 2 types of walk-ups. One was just to tour the rooms where we waited around 10-15 minutes for a CM to be available to show us the rooms. The other is meeting with a Guide, which could take longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter