DVC Points renter and Laundry

mjslvswdw1

Mouseketeer
I have a question about doing a couple loads of laundry at BCV. I don't want to upset anyone, so is it ok for someone to do laundry who rented points? I dont want to take advantage of a good thing and upset any DVC owners. DH and I are really excited to check out DVC property first hand, and we are most likely going to buy into DVC either this year or next year. Thanks!

Melissa

Anyone staying at BCV can use the laundry facilities. Note the 1 and 2BR's have the w/d in the room.

If you're renting points from a DVC owner, I wouldn't see anything wrong with using the laundry facilities. It's paid for by the member's dues whether anyone uses it or not. I would see this as part of the "use of facilities" your rented points would entitle you to. Like use of pools, common areas, etc.

Have a great trip!

And note that I do not think anyone would feel it is improper for you to use the facilities just because you are not a DVC member. What more often than not upsets someone is the person (member or otherwise) who sticks stuff in the driers and then leaves it there all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter