DVC POINTS FOR RENT; 160 POINTS FOR $12 PER POINT FROM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Vero beach. Sep 6th ocean view. Party for 2. One night stay pleas reply if this can work. Thank you

We were looking to book at Animal Kingdom standard or savannah view. 5/16-5/21. Thank you

HI ALL

WE'VE RENTED SOME OF OUR POINTS FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW. THIS YEAR WE HAVE 160 TO RENT AT THE RATE OF $12 PER POINT. OUR HOME RESEORT IS SARATOGA SPRINGS BUT WE'VE HAD NO PROBLEM GETTING INTO ANY OF THE OTHER RESORTS.

PM US IF WE CAN BE OF ANY HELP.

cHRIS

I am still "earning my ears" so I do not believe that I am able to PM you.

I am interested in June 24, 25, 26, checking out the 27th. My first choice is Bay Lake Towers with a Lake Studio or a Lake 1 Bedroom. Second choice is Wilderness Lodge. Thank you!

Cheryl

HI,

Looking for a studio from 11-6 to 11-11-15 ( 2 adults ) at either the BWV, BCV or Polynesian. Any availability?

Thanks
Enza

HI ALL

WE'VE RENTED SOME OF OUR POINTS FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW. THIS YEAR WE HAVE 160 TO RENT AT THE RATE OF $12 PER POINT. OUR HOME RESEORT IS SARATOGA SPRINGS BUT WE'VE HAD NO PROBLEM GETTING INTO ANY OF THE OTHER RESORTS.

PM US IF WE CAN BE OF ANY HELP.

cHRIS

Hello. Looking for a studio, two adults, May 16th - 23rd, but we are flexible on the dates. If there is no studio that week, we could go 9-16th, 23rd - 30th, etc.

Looking for a studio from dec 6-12 (would love beach or Boardwalk or animal kingdom or a mix of two) but willing to look at other resorts if they do not require any move. As well we may want to add the dining plan at a later date would that be an issue?

Hi, we are looking for approx. 5 nights this April/May for 2 bedroom Savannah view at AKL but could really do any villas associated w/ a deluxe. Most dates will be okay except around May 20th (our son's preschool graduation). Do you happen to have points/availability? Thank you. If easier, you can email me at reneepool@msn.com Thank you.

Looking for last two weeks of October into the first few days in November. We have 2 adults and 3 children. We would prefer Poly, GFL, WLV but open to others.
Thank you

Looking for last two weeks of October into the first few days in November. We have 2 adults and 3 children. We would prefer Poly, GFL, WLV but open to others.
Thank you

Are you still interested?

I am still "earning my ears" so I do not believe that I am able to PM you.

I am interested in June 24, 25, 26, checking out the 27th. My first choice is Bay Lake Towers with a Lake Studio or a Lake 1 Bedroom. Second choice is Wilderness Lodge. Thank you!

Cheryl

Cheryl,

Let me know if still interested.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter